The official start date for the Momentary Performance is not officially set for Oct 4th. We will be installing all the vinyl text Oct.3rd. Monday will be the first performance, however, other performances will start on Tue, Wed, Thurs, etc… depending on the script. I hope this makes sense.
Note: I have not scripted anything yet. I am doing that TODAY. Its the BIG day. I will be in touch today/tomorrow with some questions and such. Please be responsive these next few days – as this is crucial for the project.
I am so excited for this. Its gonna be BIG.
cheers and stuff. -
1. Flux and I are beginning to lock down locations. This will determine much of the scripts.
2. When locations are secured, I will begin contacting actors about locations.
3. I will then start working with you to script performances. Remember, you will be acting with another actor.
4. Specific times, locations and scripts will be finalized. This could happen as soon as Sept 21st.
5. Vinyl text is installed.
6. Actors begin working their magic, like clockwork.
7. The project blows up. Atlanta becomes the center of the art world. NY and Berlin take note.
8. David Letterman brings us on his show.
9. We perform for the Superbowl half-time show.
10. Momentary Performances overtakes reality TV.
11. Bill Gates creates a Momentary Performance App for the iPad.
I would like to make a special trip to Atlanta on Wednesday, Sept 1st to meet you all. This is sort of an informal audition – mostly just us talking and discussing the project.
I will be at Danneman’s Coffee from 5pm – 8pm. Please stop by for 15 minutes or so to meet. Anytime during this window is fine. Just show up. You will find me there and perhaps other actors as well.
If you cannot make it during this time, please let me know. If you can make it, please let me know as well.
Here is a link to Danneman’s Coffee. .
Looking forward to meeting you all! Lets take ATL by storm…